Monday, May 19, 2014

I Prove My Presence

Two brothers were working in the field. The elder brother’s wife came with food. The
younger brother was a devotee but the elder was not. So, the younger brother immediately closed his eyes to offer the food to Radha and Krishna, just so he does not have to eat unoffered food.

The elder brother saw that the younger was standing with his eyes closed. He was angry. He went and slapped the younger and said – So this is how you work?

The younger brother said – O Brother! What have you done? I was offering food to God and now all the food has fallen on the ground.

The elder said – Enough with your imaginations. Finish this work before we eat.

But then the Bhabhi called from a distance –Listen! I don’t know what happened. My foot slipped and all the food fell in the field. I will have to go back and get more. I am sorry you will have to wait.

Moral Of The Story

God is omnipresent and gives evidence of His presence to His close devotees to encourage them and to protect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment