Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Taste of Prem Ras - 3

A Param Hans saw a naked boy (Krishna) standing with his hands on his waist. The Param
Hans was stunned and he ran away from him.

Someone was passing by that way. 
He told him – Hey, do not go this way. 

The man asked - Why? Is there any shooting going on this way? Is there a risk of life?

He said - No, no! There is a naked little boy standing there. I thought I am a Param hans but as soon as I saw him, I became crazy. I don't know what has happened to me.

Moral Of The Story

Such is the power of Shri Krishna's Premanand that just by seeing Him, the Param Hans who have no consciousness of the outside world, also go crazy. They forget their Brahmanand and have no idea what happens to them when they get an Anand which is millions of times bigger than their own Anand.

In the world, we see something similar when a beggar wins a million dollar lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment