Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Incompleteness Of Gyanis

Once a sage named Jawari Muni was going through a forest. A beautiful girl was sitting
there with her eyes closed. She was so beautiful that it was hard to believe that someone like her would meditate in a forest. 

The Muni said to himself - She must be from a different Lok. I must wait for her to open her eyes. 

At last, she opened her eyes. 

The Muni asked her – O Lady! Your body seems to have a glare that I have never seen before. Who are you and why are you meditating. 

The girl replied– Maharaj! I am Brahm Vidya. Everyone becomes Brahm Gyani only after attaining me. 

Muni was surprised and asked again – Oh! But if you are Brahm Vidya yourselves, then what are you doing here? What is the goal of your meditation.

Brahm Vidya replied – Maharaj! I am Brahm Vidya of course! But what is the use of this knowledge which cannot get me the love of Shri Krishna. I feel so incomplete and hence I am praying to Shri Krishna.

Moral Of The Story

Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj teaches us that the sweetness of the love of Shri Krishna
(Premanand) is many thousand times higher than the Brahmanand of the Gyanis.

It is natural that one forgets his pleasure if he gets even the taste of a higher pleasure. And so the Gyanis forget their Brahmanand as soon as they get a flavor of Shri Krishna's Premanand of Vrindavan. The likes of King Janak were famous to be conscious of themselves only. However, no one can imagine their state when they got even one glimpse of Shri Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment