Saturday, April 5, 2014

First Quit Your World To Get Peace


A king once met Jesus Christ. He saw that although Jesus had no luxuries, no maids, no one to take care of Him but He had a serene smile on His face.


So he approached Him and asked - O Jesus! How do you stay so peaceful?
Jesus talking to people

Jesus replied – I will tell you but first tell me what do you do?

The King said – I am a king. Maintaining the kingdom is my duty.

Jesus thought and said - Well! Quit your kingdom, leave everything and come to me. Then I will tell you how this peace can be achieved.

Moral of the Story



The Bible says that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God. This is because of the rich person's ego.

Ego brings ignorance and ignorance makes one forget God.

No comments:

Post a Comment